a lot of new things have started happening in our lives lately and it seems like my days are just filling up. for starters, this is my FIRST real blog post because we were able to buy a new computer on saturday and my wonderful husband got it all set up for me. yesterday, blake had his FIRST piano lesson and it was so cute! i had never before seen him be so serious. i was really proud of him. when we were eating breakfast yesterday, he said, "i should eat potatoes because they help you to remember things and i want to know everything for piano!" i have no idea where they pick up on that kind of stuff, but if anyone is going to say it, it will be blake. he is notorious for the funny comments. today, raegan had her FIRST swim lesson and was really stressing over it. she's very nervous about drowning but blake assured her that miss amy would make sure to not let her die (again, i don't know). although she cried the ENTIRE lesson, she was the only student to stay where miss amy put her and not try to runto her mom. at least she was still a great rule follower. raegan also has her FIRST ballet class on thursday and is also very concerned about it. couldn't tell you why, she's just always been a worrier. we'll keep our fingers crossed that all goes well for that one. yesterday i bought 4 plane tickets for my FIRST trip to indianna to visit my sister, emily. it will be my FIRST time to travel on a plane with all 3 kids...alone! what could possibly go wrong? nothing new for sarah this time around, she's just the cutest girl around...enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yaaaay! There you are! I love the pictures and I can't believe that's Blake. I don't think I would have even recognized him if I saw him. Jake is looking very nice too, and you, well of course, and I'm very appreciative of the chance to see your girls' Kaylani eyes. Thank you. I only saw Louisa's little girls a couple times, but I think Reagan looks like them. What do you think? And yaay for Indiana, but why on earth is Emily living there? When are you going?
Ok, this is a long comment... goodbye.
You and three kids?!?! Good luck! I die with two. The hardest part is getting thru security when they're sleeping in the stroller you have to collapse to put thru the x-ray thingy and then hold BOTH of them while going thru that other x-ray thingy. I'll pray for you. :)
Yes, I will pray for you, too. I flew with my kids by myself once and I consider it a huge accomplishment that we survived! CANDY CANDY and MORE CANDY. OK, maybe there are better ways to do it... but definately having the "grandma kit" helped tons (my mom made a survival supply kit for meand my kids with all the basics - fun treats, new coloring book, crayons, NEW toys - like cheap stuff from walgreens but stuff they have never seen before so it has the "exciting new factor", books...) If you have access to something that plays DVDs (like a laptop or one of those portable DVD players) but that takes a good two hours off the flight.
The great thing you got going for you is that people will totally think your kids are SO SO CUTE and will be totally willing to help out if you need it... I had a nice grandma lady that helped me with my baby and I am SO THANKFUL!!
Yeah!!! for the blog and new computer!!! Ballet lessons went well... I think. A little chaotic, but at least yours stays where she is put and doesn't talk the WHOLE time!. How fun for your to travel to Indianna... Don't worry about the flight, it will be fine. The novelty of being in the air and in a airplane keeps them entertained for a couple of hours. I alway hit the dollar store for some cheap new toys to pull out every half hour or so! Security is tricky though, so I wish you well! Just get there very early!!! Goodluck!
Kaylani, congrats on the blog! It's nice to have you join us in this cyber world!
Good luck flying. I haven't ever had to take my kids by myself. You are a brave woman. It sounds like Blake will help you out though. Have fun!
Meg :-)
Post a Comment