Monday, June 11, 2007

Who does this?

So this is how my morning started. "What is that?", you ask. Well, after careful analysis, I have come to one conclusion...POOP! Human? Not sure. But let me tell you, as a mother of three, I know my poop and this is definately it. As I was backing out to take Blake to piano, I noticed this in my rear view. That's right, it is adorning the back window of my beautiful new Aspen that I just got washed on Saturday. So back to the question, who does this? I am hoping that it is just a random act of "kindness" and that I wasn't a targeted enemy. I have been racking my brain all morning trying to think of someone I may have offended. I keep getting stuck on the fact that somebody had to hold this in their hand! And that means that they were really that mad at me that it didn't phase them, or that this offender really is that disgusting! I choose to believe the latter. If it happens again, I will do some re-evaluating, but until then, carry on little poop monster, carry on!

9 comments:

Layton Clan said...

Sick, sick, sick. I would invest in a video camera to catch that crazy aspen degrader in the act. That's just nasty.

Jennifer said...

It was AL! I saw her! She is totally gross like that!

Jennifer said...

And as a side note, I lied about Raegan. She looks like Jake. Totally.

Bella Beginnings said...

using Haylee"s new word, "disgusting" (you have to shake your hand while saying it!)
All over your beautiful new car!

IronLawGirl said...

Ewww, so gross. I dated this guy at BYU who thought he had a nice car, so would always take two parking spots, and one night we walked out so he could take me home, and somebody had crawled up onto his car and dropped a deuce! I thought it was hillarious, he didn't. But I don't think it's funny on your car! :)

Allison said...

it was me. jen is right. as if! do you not remember how strong my sense of smell is? i think my vomit would have landed on the car long before the poop.

jen-why couldn't it have been julie, karyn or kristin? i ask you that...am i a more likely person to touch poop? come on now, i don't even have any children...

Erica Wiezbowski said...

k- totally gross! are you sure about that's what it was?

Bowman Family said...

Gross! Your poor car. Imagining someone holding it and smearing it is enough to make me puke! Good luck catching the culprit.
Meg :-)

K said...

REVENGE!!! DNA Sampling... your dad is a doc, right... have him run tests on the specimen... or fingerprinting...

confront the culprit... FIGHT... WIN... and when you do, call me. (OK, I am probably killing it, but we do watch incredibles a ton at our house -- you know you are a full-fledged mom when your random thoughts are quotes from kid movies!)

If this is a serial pooper, do give me a call.... part of me still wants to live up the glory days of HS and get all camo-ed out with all the girls and give ourselves code names (like slasher and snake and crusher) and catch the perpetrator and PUNISH HIM... a poop for a poop!!!!