Sunday, June 24, 2007

Feelin' the love...

So this is just one example of the love I get from the young women in the ward now that I'm serving in Beehives... On this particular day, the girls (Nicole Angel and Kirsi Griner) used 1000 Post-It notes to cover just about everything... this one was WAY easier to clean than last week when they put 100 pounds of dog food in my driveway and painted my car windows...
As you can see, they tried to fill each note by writing completely RANDOM things on them. I think the funniest part is that they just graduated this year from WESTWOOD and it totally reminds me of something I would have done back in the day!

3 comments:

Bella Beginnings said...

This is much better! It is about time they thought of you and having to clean up the mess. What a fun idea, why didn't we think of it back in the day...

Bowman Family said...

Cute idea!

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!! THAT IS ALL ME!!!!!!! hahaha that was so hard to write all those post it's dang!! i miss the good ol days of playing pranks and slacking around... darn! now its all work and no play and the pressure of marriage here at school!! AHHHH haha well i miss you and the good ol days of playing pranks!! (I always secretly loved you to death! but i had to play pranks on you! it was just how it had to be haha) Take care!