Friday, May 25, 2007

Coming Soon!

This is so crazy! I'm seriously not a computer person but I'll figure this out for all you friends and family that don't have the pleasure of seeng my beautiful babes on a regular basis! Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Dear Floater Layton,
Yaaaaay! I am excited. Now hurry up and post them. I haven't seen your kids in a very very long time and would very much like to see their Kaylani eyes.

P.S. Mike is mad at me for the back hair comment and is making me clarify. That wasn't really his back. hee hee

IronLawGirl said...

what are you talking about you're not a computer person? You have one of the cutest blog backgrounds around, and I don't know how to do that! But I consider myself to not be a computer person as well. I'm so excited you are doing a bog, be sure to check ours out mcphiefamily.blogspot.com!!! loves, kristin

Layton Clan said...

Hello love. Yes, yes we still need to get together and figure out the blasted crafts for the big Layton event, I think it was just the loss of the Suns that created an almost cloud around all responsibility at our house. Anyway, I love you and am SO excited to see that you have a blog. Welcome to the blogging world Mrs. Mavity. Love, your favorite cousin (who would have thought) Jen

Bella Beginnings said...

Hurray! You are here. Looking good so far.
Can't wait to see what else!
Julie

K said...

Kaylani - Yes, way cute background. Add me to the list of people who like you lots and want you to blog cause I would love to read what you are up to!! --Karyn

Allison said...

we're waiting. your computer is working now so get with girly.