Sunday, June 24, 2007

Calling all Pranksters!

Okay, I promise this is my last one for the day, but I really need your help! I am going to camp as a cabin mom in a couple of weeks and I need some really good pranks that I can do to get the girls back that already have them planned for me, particularly Nicole, the one who has been getting my house lately. She has already told me that I better not sleep, but seriously ladies, I NEED my sleep. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Blake Allen said...

remember boys vs girls in flagstaff for the choir trips? oh, how funny! fart spray, silly string, and poop colored spinach baby food spread on david's face. oh, i'm laughing right now just thinking of it.

Anonymous said...

get a kitchen timer, and set it for 4 AM on a night where everyone's sleeping, and put it under someone's bed, so it wakes everyone up and they'll have to get up to turn it off =] they did that to our cabin.. it sucked. haha