Sunday, June 24, 2007

One day at a time...

Okay, while I was outside cleaning up the Post-Its from the previous post, Sarah was able to pull this mess off! Seriously, I was literally outside for 15 minutes! Notice the cereal dumped and the very innocent face... This was also done while I was cleaning - how ironic! I think her intention was to water the flowers outside and somehow she ended up bringing the soil INSIDE! This one really isn't a mess (to me at least) but I thought it was really cute to see her working so hard to move all of the chairs and I never did figure out what she was trying to accomplish!

2 comments:

K said...

Kaylani - I love that you clarified that the chairs out of place are not a mess... I TOTALLY AGREE!! I have a GOOD MESS / BAD MESS classification system. Gooky sticky yucko messes that take much longer for me to clean than it took for them to make are BAD messes. On the other hand, things out of place that just need to be put back in place are VERY GOOD MESSES (especially if my kids were entertained for much time). Like the mess Kent is making right now with a roll of streamers - GOOD MESS!

Bowman Family said...

Kaylani, I am glad to see some messy pics. You are officially inducted into our "Moms with trashed houses but that's ok cause we are good moms with good kids" club. Congradulations!!!