Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Update!

So, I know that I wrote in the last post that it was nothing serious, but that must have been overshadowed by the gloomy feeling throughout the entire message. Although my situation certainly stinks, it definitely isn't worthy of all the frantic phone calls! I appreciate all the love, for sure, but I certainly don't want anyone worried that my life is coming to an end! You're stuck with me until I'm 101. Sorry. Even when I read the post I realize it's very Debbie-downer. I'm good. Promise. Changes are fun-ish and and it's just one of those Necessary Inconveniences, if you will. One day, I'll tell you all about it, if you care as much as you say :)

8 comments:

Lauren Porter said...

I would love you to share. I have thought about you all day wondering if there is anything I can do. Let me know if there is. I really miss our good talks, would love to get together sometime!

Shelley said...

You cute girl! I have been keeping up on you for months checking your blog. I know...creepy blog stalker cousin. hahaha
I will just tell you what I told Liz a few weeks ago on her blog. After the big accident we had many years ago, I got a quote which is out in front of me daily and applies all the time. It reads...
"Out of difficulties grow miracles." It is so true!
I love you and think it is absolutely adorable that baby #3 is a mini you! :)
Love to Y'all!
Shelley Richins Nevin

Unknown said...

oh, did I look fat in church or something?

m e a d o w said...

Kaylani! Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you today - isn't it so great that we don't have to actually keep in touch with people anymore, we can just check up on their blogs :(

Erica Wiezbowski said...

i hope you feel like you can call me if you need anything...we need to get together SOON! with or without kids...let the men take care of them. :) miss you!

•Kristin• said...

hi friend. i hope things are looking up for you since this post. we need to get together and go do something fun! :) xoxo

Tara said...

Hey Kaylani, thanks for your comment, it really means alot. I was totally guilty of looking at your blog just the other night! I hope you are feeling better. Blogging is one of the best therapies in my opionion; until everyone starts freaking out, right? Oh by the way, I saw your mom at the temple a couple weeks ago....she looks awesome! She looks younger than I remembered her-amazing! Well, thanks again see you around.

Layton Life said...

Alright lady, I have been looking at your blog, like, 15 times a day (wait, is that creepy?) WAITING for you to post Mexico pictures!! I want to see how fun it was, and pretend that I was there...maybe photoshop some photos and put them on my blog and talk about how much fun I had (ok, yeah, that is creepy...) so here I am....waiting..... :)