Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Disneyland!

Last weekend, my ENTIRE family went to Disneyland!
It was our Christmas present from my parents and it was amazing! All 57 of us were there and we had matching shirts.Not very subtle, I know. Some of the workers met us outside the park with buttons that said 'family reunion' and then some that said 'first time'and also a button for each married couple. *favorite Aunt Shannon gave Jax this great onesie for his first trip* We had WAY too much fun in the 2 days that we were there! Thanks so much for the great trip and wonderful memories, Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Bella Beginnings said...

What a trouper... Disneyland with a newborn! You look great and I love the shirts! Where did you guys get them made. TOo cute. I can't believe that there are 57 in your family. I bet everyone kept commenting on the shirts and seeing them everywhere. Gotta love Disneyland! Haylee the other day said "Mom we haven't been to Disnelyand in a lot of weeks" that being said we were there the last week in NOvember, but again you can never have too much Disneyland. Glad that you are feeling better!