Monday, February 9, 2009
More family...
Jake's mom and sister were able to come into town last weekend for just a quick visit but it was long enough to get some time in with them and to have them meet Jaxon. They came over to our house for a bit on Saturday evening and we had a nice visit catching up. Once again, the kids were a little wild since they love having visitors and they always feel like they have to show off everything they have and everything they can do. It can feel a bit overwhelming! Aunt Abby was so kind to indulge them. Raegan was so sad to see them leave so she insisted on getting pictures with Grandma and Aunt Abby.
I'm not sure why these are the only pictures we took that night...oops!
We always knew Raegan looked like Jake's sisters, but I have never noticed how much Raegan and Grandma look alike...wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is alot of blogging to catch up on. Raegan does look alot like grandma!! I loved looking at all of the pics!!
Post a Comment