I skate-at Skateland! About a week ago Blake had a birthday party to go. His cousin Zach was turning 7 and was having a skating party. Well. Blake, like all of the other party-goers, had never been skating.
I decided to stay with him until he felt comfortable, but then I thought it would be way easier to teach him if I just had some skates of my own. So, with Blake's permission (I didn't want him to feel like the kid who had to hang out with his mom), I rented some skates and we ended upv having a fun night together.
He even wanted me to stay the whole time and asked if we could go back sometime. Yeah, Skateland is ghetto-fabulous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh my word, I have not been to skateland in so long. That is seriously funny! If Cleve sees this he will totally want to go.
You are the coolest Mom Kaylani! Glad you didn't biff it....or did you and forget to mention it?! I probably would have. It has been sooo long since I have even put skates on. How fun for you guys! On a more serious note, I do think you are such a great mother and enjoy watching you with your kiddos. You inspire me to be a better mom!
Too cute. I haven't been to skateland in a decade.
That is awesome... seriously haven't been there since elementary school. Good worker, I am impressed and you are a way cool mom, especially cool for just having had a baby and being up for it! Way to go.
Post a Comment