Friday, January 16, 2009

3 weeks today: your life in pictures...

Your life has been a whirlwind so far.
At just 5 days old, we said "goodbye" to the year of your birth and "hello" to 2009! ...in style. Watched a Cardinal's game with the 'guys'... and watched an even better Cardinal's game at a tailgate party with aunts, uncles, and cousins. Appropriately showing spirit, thanks to K.C. and Sherry.
Eating at least 4 ounces every 2 hours! That's why we call you tank.
You're already learning how to tune out the world.
I tried some booties on you that Dad's friend made. You quickly wizzed on them, ensuring that you didn't have to wear them too long. You've gotten lots of attention, lots of protection, plenty of snuggles, lots of car rides, tons of brotherly lovin', kisses galore, (which you really do like) and plenty of sleep. Next week is sure to not disappoint as you meet more grandparents, watch more football, and experience your first trip to DiSnEyLaNd!!

8 comments:

Afton said...

He is so adorable! I love the first few weeks when newborns are still considered newborns. They grow out of that stage much too quickly! It's great that you are capturing every minute of it. :)
Afton

EmJoy said...

Boy that little guy has had a busy life! You look so good in the pictures. I think he has the life of a typical #4. Nothing slows down! I love you and can't wait for 8 more sleeps!!!!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I can see Blake in him in that one colored picture kind of in the middle. We need to see him! Payten is STILL coughing. It has been 3 1/2 weeks. I hope it ends soon, for my sanity!! give your kids lots of kisses for us!

The Hall Family said...

Too cute. I love those pictures.

heidi said...

time goes so fast, huh?! cute baby Kaylani!

Bella Beginnings said...

so cute love the football photo and the kissing one with you is precious. yeah for a brother for blake!

Nicole Angel said...

He is just so cute!! Congrats girl!!

Jenyce Harris said...

Congrats on that cute little guy! Better late than never, right? I am a little slow. You guys seem to be doing great and haven't missed a beat! I guess that's what happens with #4. Love the pics.