Friday, December 12, 2008

Wow! It's been a whole week!

Well, we haven't been up to too much,
but this is what we have been doing...
We went to a work Christmas party for Jake's sister Shannon where Santa showed up. Blake colored him a picture and gave it to him when it was his turn to visit. I didn't get a picture when Sarah was on his lap, and for those of you aware of Raegan's phobia, yes, she is still terrified of Santa. We were hopeful that she had grown out of it, but as he entered the room we watched her whole body tense up and she completely froze!
The weather has been absolutely beautiful and we've enjoyed playing outside every evening waiting for dad to get home or just to be outside. yesterday I drew hop scotches on the ground and taught the kids a little old-school entertainment.
Sarah LOVED it! That's the first thing she wanted to do when she woke up this morning at 7 am. It was still a bit too chilly to head outside in jammies and no shoes though!
Blake has been wanting a skateboard for Christmas so he borrowed one from his cousin to get really good at it before Santa brings his.
Hopefully Santa doesn't let him down.
And last but not least, here's Frost at the mall. These d-u-m-b balloons were being made by a lady in the mall, so my kids ran up to her and wanted one where she quickly informed us that we could buy them. These were the $1 balloons. The flowers were $2, so my girls got a sword and a poodle. Some people.

3 comments:

Robyn and Anthony said...

Hey Guys, I know we're way behind the ball on the name thing, but Robyn & I thought David and or Mackenzie would be good runners up. The baby didn't need the slurpy, Robyn had bran flakes that morning and the kid was already doing back flips and wouldn't sit still. We could only imagine what cool sugar running through his veins would do! Merry Christmas. We both want skateboards too!! Hint Hint

The Hall Family said...

That was a fun day together! I keep checking you blog for baby updates, so what's the scoop?

Lindy said...

I just wanted you to know how in love with that elf i am