Monday, December 22, 2008

Blake lost a tooth!

So Blake finally lost his first tooth last Thursday. He had been showing me how wiggly it was and when Jake got home from work, I told him about it. Well, Jake convinced Blake to let him pull it out with his pliers and he was so brave! I came out really easily and didn't even hurt a bit. The next morning when Blake woke up, he proudly showed me the dollar that the tooth fairy had left him. I exclaimed, "Wow! A whole dollar!" Blake looked at me a bit confused and said, "A dollar? Only 8 cents, mom!" Puzzled, I asked what he meant and he showed me how he had counted all the ones on the bill and came up with 8. Poor kid thought he had gotten stiffed by the tooth fairy!

2 comments:

The Hall Family said...

Yea! I love it when they start losing thier teeth. At the party on Friday Tacey was concerned that Blake lost his tooth. She said she would help him look for it.

ostleriot said...

I still don't understand. Blake was only supposed to get 8 cents for his tooth? What a rip off. He could have sold it on ebay to some sick-o for a lot more than that! You tell him to call auntie Amy next time he loses a tooth and I'll market it for him.