
One of my favorite simple traditions that I started with my family a couple of years ago is making snowflakes. Each year we take a night and cut out a couple of snowflakes each and write our name and the year on them. Than I use my fabulous laminator from my incredible mom and I laminate them to add to the collection. Than we hang them from the ceiling all over the living room.
So fun and simple.
Please ignore the dusty fan and the tape still on the ceiling from last year.
Contents of last night's bag:
white paper
scissors
spool of curly ribbon
hole punch
tape
5 comments:
I love that you are laminating them--you always have such good ideas. OH you clever mom!
--Lou
Hey! We do that too! We are like, totally the same.
Ok so Canticle of Carols is Sunday (as in 2 days) one at 3:30 and one at 7. You should so come! We are singing O Come Emanuel!
That's a really cute idea. I may have to copy you!
I love this idea... I might have to steal it. Do you mind?
Thanks in advance!
Post a Comment