Friday, December 26, 2008
IT'S A BOY!!!
Hello Family and Friends..
The Mavity Family is pleased to announce the arrival of "Unnamed" Mavity boy...
Stats:
Born 12/26 @ 6:36 pm
8lbs 15oz
22in
You can take a look at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9szptm7S0U&feature=channel_page
Or just search MAVITY BOY on You Tube.
Love you all,
Jake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
oh my goodness!!! yay, i'm so excited for you guys! i can't wait to see the cute little baby boy! congratulations! :)
He is so cute. I can't wait to come and see my new nephew. He is a big boy, I only held the record for the biggest baby for 1 year :) Hopefully it will be a record Kaylani will keep!! Let us know when you want Clint to come over and help ya with your washer problem.
YEAH!! I am so excited for you. 2 and 2 that is perfect!
CONGRATS!
Yaaaay! I am coming to see you pronto. (Are you home yet?)
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations Jake!!! You have a beautiful family.
Robin Welker(Loudon)
congrats!! hope you are all doing well!
Yeah!!!! Congratulations to you all!!!
Great job guys!!! I hope Unnamed Mavity has a name by now!! -Ryan
Hello Jake and Congrats!
Such a cute baby, but hey, there was never any doubt...he's got good genes! ;)
Congrats again on baby #4!!
Afton (Gardner) Clouse
im not sure if you remember me.. but i remember you.. i found your blog thru nikkis :)
and i think your new baby boy is soooo handsome!
& i love his name!
Congrats!
Post a Comment