Yes, that means all of you!
We're getting to the end of this pregnancy
with no gender of the baby and not a clue what to name it!
So we've narrowed it down to, umm, nothing
and we can't decide on anything.
Basically we're at square one.
My grandpa had a contest in his seminary classes when
my mom was born and that's how she was named.
I figured, hey, there are a lot of creative people in blogdom,
why not try my hand at the baby naming business.
So here's the deal:
:: Submit your name choices in the comments.
:: It has to sound good with Mavity. (that's the real challenge)
:: You can submit either boy, girl, or both.
:: If it's a boy, his middle name will be Sparks, so keep that in mind.
:: If your submitted name is chosen, you will receive adequate compensation.
This may include, but is not limited to:
blog updates on the child's well-being, an occasional Christmas card (not likely), birthday party invites, an opportunity to contribute to the college/mission/wedding fund (not offered to all participants), and a phone call when this baby arrives.
Winners will be chosen upon baby's arrival and will be contacted in a timely fashion.
Start submitting, people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



21 comments:
Jennifer Lynn Ward Badgett Mavity. For a girl.
Jennifer Lynn Ward Badgett Sparks Mavity. For a boy.
Do I win? Do I, do I?
Jen, you are fired from our blog.
Please do not post anything ever again. Please know that you have been reported to the "blogging autorhities". They fight lame posts and lame responses to posts....which basically means you are on the 10 Most Wanted list.
Preston or brigham for a boy.
lilli(after matt's nick name for me.. since i am the best!) or melanie for a girl
dang. with jennifer's suggestions, i stand no chance! those are some SWEET names.
That is just RUDE, jacob.mavity.
I like tate, tanner, and nathan for boys...
girls... molly, kelly, chole... etc!
You will probably think I am weird, but these are some of the names we liked but didn't use.
Boy: Griffin, Crosby, Emmett
Girl: Lucy, Lola, Ruby, Poppy, Delia, Leila, Violet, and so on and so forth.
Rude..perhaps. Remarkably accurate...ABSOLUTELY! SUCK IT UP BADGETT! But evidently I have no room to talk. I spelled AUTHORITIES wrong...and it took me 5 minutes to spell "spelled" correctly....evidently "SPELT" is not a word...who knew?
Jake
PS. Still lame sauce!
PPSS. Robin, you forgot JUJU-BEE and JUNIOR MINT. Those are about on par with POPPY! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NAMING OUR CHILD NOT WORKING ON A RECIPE BOOK! DARN MESA SCHOOL DISTRICT!
Jacob,
Did you beat up the trick-or-treaters that came to your door? Do you put weights in your furniture on moving day just so the people helping you have to really work at it? Have you ever left dirty socks in your mailbox to surprise your local civil servant? (maybe that's just me)
On a lighter note...how about Lance? You know you like it.
Well done Mike! I do like the name Lance.
And the sock idea is EVIL! I love it!
Braedon Sparks Mavity if it's a boy... Can't think of girl names, but that's what just popped into my head for a boy! Good luck with your baby!
So I check in here every once in a while, thought I'd say hi! You look awesome so far along! My suggestions are Korbin or Alias for a boy.. And Amelia or Annalynn... Good luck on picking!
Tara Adams
I read Julie's blog... your dream about Avery... I like Avery Mavity. I like the AV repeated. I just like things like that. Anyways, it was your dream, not mine. But good name. Good name.
Isaac Sparks Mavity
Noelle Kay Mavity
That is my idea. Oh and I need you number again. I tried to find it on Friday and I made the mistake of not saving it when we talked. Please forgive me.
Samuel Sparks Mavity
Maddie Marie Mavity
These are Isaac suggestions.
Dave Mavity... he would grow into it. Ava Mavity. Ave Maria Mavity. Just kidding.
Man do I want this prize...
Isn't Sparks Blakes middle name too?
Danielle (Dani for short)for girl, I think Dani Mavity would be so cute. Or Carrie. That's cute too.
Boy names. hmmmmm.
Davin Sparks Mavity
is it too late give you a suggestion?
for a boy i like Pace Sparks Mavity
what do you think about that? jake, do you have any comments?
Oh, and what about Stella for a girl? i really like tht name. is that weird?
Allison, you are a bold woman to ask for Jake's opinion! Have you seen what he's put the others through? I actually LOVE Stella and I think I tried it for one of the other girls but Jake may have shot that down. Don't remember, he will though. Thanks for the suggestions and the Christmas card. So cute!
To all others, if you don't get Jake's sense of humor and you've been offended, my apologies.
our family's ideas
karli- joshua sparks mavity
layton- elizabeth
jace-lilly
luke- violet
jon (spelled like this)
Post a Comment