Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sweet Sisters...

Usually each night after the kids have been in bed for a while and right before I go to sleep, I do one last round and make sure everyone is tucked in. One particular night last week, I went in the girls' room to find Sarah's empty bed and both girls sprawled out in Raegan's bed. It was totally dark by the way, but the flash made it look as light as day. I asked the girls the next morning how they ended up in the same bed and Raegan said, "Sarah was having a bad dream about a witch so she came to snuggle with me!" I thought it was so great that she felt like her sister could keep her safe. I love that they're practically naked...they always take off their pj's after we tuck them in for the night!

8 comments:

Carlie said...

Hi, those pics of your girls are so cute. My name is Carlie.You look so very familiar to me. I think that maybe our husbands used to play softball together. Jake is your husband, right? My husbands name is Bo Brosemann. you can check out our blog. I have not a clue on how I even found you on here. carlies2boyz.blogspot.com ttyl

IronLawGirl said...

How sweet, I love it!

Jennifer said...

So cute. And as if they take off their pajamas every night. Funny funny funny.

K said...

i love sleeping babies!!! sweet sweet sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

this is so cute! i always thought your girls were so totally cute!! no joke!

Anonymous said...

p.s. i totally need your e-,ail address cause i have stuff to tell you but i cant cause i dont have your e-mail... so either e-mail me at ang07002@byui.edu or give me yours...

Erica Wiezbowski said...

totally still friends! ;) miss you! are we still getting together monday? let me know!

Jennifer said...

Where are you?