Monday, September 17, 2007

FYI:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yay for today!

7 comments:

BandHGardner said...

Kaylani,

I couldn't agree with you more! In fact, he's so cute that I want to name my first child Wentworth. :)

I enjoy reading your blog. It looks like you're having lot of fun!

Holly (Farnsworth) Gardner

Jennifer said...

ha.

I love him too. And everything involving Prison Break.

Anonymous said...

wow you watch prison break?! haha doesnt seem like something you would watch!! but i love it and wentworth miller!!

Robin said...

Mmmmm.

Allison said...

sad...i didn't even know who this person was until i read jen's comment. i recognized him, but i didn't know from what.

you are silly.

Anonymous said...

you got jokes!! punk!! ppl dont comment cause my friends dont have this they just get on and look at ppls... i dont care if im popular lol im a loser i know it..

Kaylani said...

WHAT THE CRAP?!?!?!?!?!
I turn away from this blog for 2 weeks and she has 2 more man crushes!!! (By the way, this is Jake)....So, let me get this straight.... Donny Osmond, Toby Keith, and now Wentworth Miller? What do they have that I don't? I can think of 2 things: 1) MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! 2)YOUR LUST!

My sisters in the Gospel, you should be ashamed! I hope that our Church Leaders address this ergregious use of the internet in conference in a few weeks...I pray that there will be mercy exercised on your eternal souls...
As for Mr. Wentworth Miller...I will be watching his fate closely on Prison Break...frankly I hope he gets SHANKED!
Love,
Jacob Mavity