Monday, September 10, 2007

Toby Keith and a Sunday drive...

This is me with Kristin Jansen from my ward. She called me on Friday and said she had 8 vouchers fore the lawn seats at Cricket Pavilion. Our husbands didn't want to go, so we made it a girls' night out!
I invited my adorable niece Nikki and we had a really great time! Miranda Lambert opened for Toby and it was
a FUN show! I thought this was cool. I cut off the bottom of the picture, but it was the actual Toby on stage. This was the huge monitor right above him! He played all his patriotic songs right at the very end and showed an amazing clip of soldiers serving over seas. It was neat to see right before the anniversary of 9/11 My kids made cars out of boxes before church on Sunday morning. They 'drove' them all over the house and had
a blast. However, they did make a lot of noise doing it... Maybe not the best Sunday activity?
Asleep at the wheel already! I'll have to watch out for this one...

3 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

how cute! gwen just made a make shift bike today with ryan's guitar stand and her little chair, then she had her ariel and eric watch her ride her "bike". I love how creative kids are!

Bella Beginnings said...

I heard about this concert and wished I could have been there. I love MIranda Lambert! Fun box cars too! Sunday activities are productive in my book, if they keep the kids happy and not fighting, regardless of the noise level... just my opinion. I think this is a great idea!We shall do it next week.

Melissa said...

So cute Kaylani...I found your blog off of Tyler Biglers..not that I shouldn't know it anyway :) You would think that we would see each other more often seeing that we are somewhat family. :) The kiddos are adorable..I added you to my blog, I hope you don't mind. Ours is kyleandmelworthen@blogspot.com