Friday, September 7, 2007

UPDATE!!

READ THE PREVIOUS POST FIRST! To prove my point that I was trying to make earlier, I just took a picture of Rae's hair. It's still Friday, the same day that it was in the last post where her hair was CURLY! She just wasn't meant to have curly locks! So sad... And to make matters worse, it's only 3:30 and she already wants the curlers back in! So Cute!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so funny.

Poor curl-less Raegan.

IronLawGirl said...

you're kidding me! what products are you using? try mousse while the hair is wet, and then of course spray the life out of it with hairspray when the curlers are out. And make sure the mousse is strong hold or something like that.

Layton Mom said...

Ila's hair is the exact same way. Super curly before church no curl by the end. It doesn't matter what products I use they just leave her hair sticky and gross. (I am your cousin Jaren's wife by the way)