Sunday, July 1, 2007

The beauty of nature...

I've decided that the beauty of nature is that it is washable. I know there are other more marvelous wonders but at this point having returned from three LONG nights in the woods, that is where my focus is. I will probably post more about my family reunion I am further detached from it, however, at this point there are things I need to forget instead of vent about. Let's just say that Jen Layton, you are a beautiful camper and you were my saving grace. I would never have guessed that you detested camping so. You made it look like a walk in the park. Here are just a few cute pics of my babes...
I know, Blake's a little too big for the pot, but you better believe that my kids got a bath every night! This one of Raegan is my favorite because of her hair and she's making the silliest face! I thought this one of Sarah was too cute with the sun. Both Blake and Sarah got to have their birthdays at the reunion. Blake turned 5 on Friday and Sarah turned 2 on Saturday. I will post those pics later. Enjoy the clean because you never know when you will have to endure a reunion where you can't shower for 4 days and you have to use a port-a-john...or not use it...

5 comments:

Layton Clan said...

Whatever you crazy kid!??! Beautiful is the word to describe the fantastic and fun mother of three that camped without spouse for three nights with three babies. I admire you. The pictures from Blake's treasure hunt are SOOOO cute. I will send them to you today. What e-mail do you want me to use?
Love you tons. You were my saving grace also. Sheez, I would have been a silly mess without you there.

Bella Beginnings said...

Such a cute photo of Sarah!! Good Worker.

Erica Wiezbowski said...

love the new blog background! :)cute pics!

Bowman Family said...

Love the patriotic backround!

Sarah is so adorable! I can't believe you bathed them every night. That's why baby wipes were invented. hahaha

You did all of this without your husband? That's brave!

Cute pics. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Jennifer said...

As if you bathed them in pots. Those are some funny pictures... I am still in town until Sunday or Monday, I think. Come and see me! But wait, everyone is sick here. So maybe after the germs are gone, we'll come and see you. I want to see your new house. Or not so new, but new to me. Ok, that's all.