Saturday, July 14, 2007

TOOT! TOOT!

Yep that's me, tootin' my horn! My cousin Sarah got married yesterday and she looked SO beautiful! Her new husband Dave Farnsworth is a very lucky man because she is such a wonderful person. The night before the wedding, my other cute cousin Julie, and I got put in charge of decorating their serving tables. It's amazing what we came up with between 10:30 pm and 9 am the next morning and that's what I'm tootin' about! We got a lot of compliments and many people were surprised at our creativity. Luckily, Sarah had super cute colors that were easy to work with...Hot pink and Lime Green! Imagine all the possibilities...Gerber daisies, limes, fake grass, LOTS of fabric, etc. Thankfully Julie and I had the same vision and our creative juices weren't fighting...just flowing! We had a great time and it was a lot of fun...love you Sare...

4 comments:

Bowman Family said...

Fantastic job Kaylani!!! I love it!

Bella Beginnings said...

Yea thats right... we're awesome!! he he. Nice photos. I will post some of mine and we shall print the best ones.

IronLawGirl said...

You girls are so cute. And congrats to Sara!!

Caralee said...

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Thanks for checking out our blog. Your family is beautiful! Spencers sends a hello and we both send you happy wishes...