skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Okay, okay, here's what we did on the 4th!
This is us at MCC with all of my family. We thought it would be way too hot, but when we arrived, the sun was already behind the bleachers and there was PLENTY of room on the field to lay blankets and run around.
I can't believe that my family is this big! 5 looks like a lot when we're all lined up. The kids loved the fireworks once they figured out what all the loud noise was. i guess we maybe should have prepped them for it...oops! Sarah was more than a little freaked out and just wanted to hide her face in my arm pit and only occasionally peeked out for a glance.
This is the awesome YMCA hat that was given to me by the radio station that was entertaining the crowd. I was like a teenager standing by the stage yelling so they would throw something in my direction. It didn't matter what, just anything...it worked and my kids thought I was the coolest mom ever!
2 comments:
yay 4th of July pics!!! I love Reagan's earings. Those are so cute, and good luck at girl's camp! I hope you survive. hehehe
Can't wait to hear how girls camp goes...
I love the hat - you are the coolest mom!
Post a Comment