
I know, 4 posts in one day is a bit much, but I like to think of it as, "good worker, kon. way to keep us all informed on your lives that we're desperately dying to hear about!" I'm sure that's exactly what's going on in all of your heads at this very moment. Here it goes...

Blake has officially started t-ball and Jake is (of course) his coach again this year. Actually, Raegan has also started t-ball and I (laugh now) am her coach , as well. Our lives have indefinitely become busy. I went to the store today and bought more ready-to-eat frozen meals than I have ever done in the past 8 years of marriage combined. Usually I'm against them! I must be a food snob. No, because I like anything and I don't have aversions to much except fresh eggs from my parents (I don't like knowing where they came from), any eggs from a restaurant, goat cheese or bleu cheese, and frozen meals. Anything else, I will eat at least once. How did this become about food anyway?
Blake was so cute at his first game last week . I love watching all of the kids try to figure out what to do after they've all tackled each other to get the ball. I love when they do remember to throw it to first, only to discover that the first baseman is tying his shoe, posing for a picture, or *yuck* just picking his nose. It usually ends with a bonk on the head and tears.

I love the fact that Blake loves to play and wears *way to big for him* batting gloves to hit the ball from the tee. And when he's on third base, ready to score, he gets my attention to say, "Watch what I'm gonna do, mom!" Go Riverdogs!
3 comments:
I love a post-a-thon! Terrific!
I am so jealous of your beach trip and of your green, green grass and dreamy pictures. I awoke to 3 inches of new snow this morning.
Ohhh, how I long to dance amongst the clothes on the line... :)
haha thats cute! i go to my lil cousins t-ball games on saturdays and wow o wow is that a site. haha looks like you have had an eventfull past few wekks...
cute pics
Soo cute! I miss you guys! Hopefully we can go over there soon and go to a t-ball game like last year!!
Post a Comment