Monday, March 31, 2008

A little piece of heaven...

I'm not usually a fan of the slide shows, but we had the BEST vacation to Mexico during spring break! And seriously....how do you just pick a few of the favorites from the entire week? The weather was beautiful (after Tuesday) and the kids had so much fun. My favorite part was watching how content they were with just playing outside all day. What I learned: :: Blake will never get tired of hitting a wiffle ball...if you'll pitch, he'll be your best friend! :: Raegan is content to play in the sand all day and is amazingly unfazed by the sand chafing! :: Sarah is fearless and loved to be in the water. Her favorite place to be was waist high in the waves...alone! :: I still don't tan without the help of fake sun... I just freckle! :: Jake loves having a week with the kids and no work. He plays just as hard as they do! And is super HOTT! :: My brother K.C. is so great with kids and an amazing uncle! :: His wife, Sherry, is one of my all time favorite people around! :: I have wonderful parents and they're incredible vacationers! They know how to relax when it's time! :: Listening to Jack Johnson on the beach is the ultimate in relaxation... Anyone up for a great vacation? We've decided to go again in July because it was such a great trip~come along!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I am dying to go to the beach..we don't have a trip planned for the summer (well we are going to Lake Powell twice..but not the same) so maybe we will have to meet you there :)

Bella Beginnings said...

the trip looks fun. Sorry about July, I think we are looking into going in August. What is it about our freckles?