
I finally talked Raegan into getting her hair cut on Friday. She was very against it for a long time because her daddy had taught her that every time I asked her if she wanted her hair cut, she was supposed to say, "nope, daddy likes it long!" And that is what she did.

I finally decided that it wasn't really her choice (or his) because it desperately needed to be cut! I knew she would love it once it was done. I took her to visit Aunt Sherry who is the manager at Epic Salon. Her only stipulation was that Aunt Sherry had to give her a sucker at the end...no problem. She was so great during the cut and I think it turned out really cute.

It's so easy and fun and Raegan keeps telling me, "it doesn't even get tangly, mom!" Jake loved the surprise when he got home from work and he thinks it makes her look just like his sisters...especially Sara. I completely agree and even if they all hated it, it's still easier and healthier and I love it!
5 comments:
Cute haircut...she definetly looks like a Sparks..but your little Sarah is all you!
Oh she is so adorable!
I LOVE it. She is CUTE as ever. But you know how I LOVE short hair! She looks so grown up too.
So cute! So why didn't I hear about tball sign ups. I didn't know it was for 3-4 years olds... I guess we will start that one next year. I did see a pink glove at Target that was Haylee's size... I wonder. Let me know when sign ups are and then they can be on the same team. Thanks for all the help with the shower. the grass and trucks were a hit! photos to come.
I love her haircut. SO cute!
Post a Comment