About the time March rolls around each year, I do all I can to spend most of the day outside. Being a lifer living in Arizona, I understand the beauty of the March and April months. If we're lucky, May too, but we're NEVER that lucky. Anyway, during the past few weeks I have been hanging laundry on the clothes line outside, eating lunch in the backyard, (sometimes even breakfast and dinner), and spending hours and hours playing in the yard. I love that our playroom door also opens up to the backyard. A couple weeks ago I had washed all of our bedding and had it hanging outside when I looked out and saw the girls dancing and playing.
I had to get some pictures of them because I love the colors of this time of year and the simplistic feeling of line dried clothes. For some reason it makes me feel care-free and so do these pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Okay, I love that she's laying there in her fairy dress! She is a cutie.
i love clothes line dried clothes... nothing is better.
so cute. it looks like a downy commerical.
I can't wait for it to be warm enough here to play outside. Maybe June or July.
Post a Comment