Monday, October 27, 2008

We've been busy...

About two weeks ago, my family had an adult Halloween party where costumes were mandatory. I wasn't getting any inspiration as to what I could be with such a huge belly, so I stopped trying to work around it and decided to dress up in spite of my size. This is what we came up with...
Popeye and Olive Oyl.
It almost felt like a cop-out costume because I was so comfortable all night except for the fact that I was wearing Jake's hiking boots. Other attendees included: Raggedy Anne and Andy Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf Hula Girl Bob Ross and his Easel Barack and Michelle Obama A Hunter and his Catch and my parents, Kent and Dottie. I promise, we had a great time. We played a little,okay a lot, of rock band and a few other games and enjoyed food and each other. We're so excited for next year!

9 comments:

K said...

Those really are some sweet costumes!

•Kristin• said...

you two are so cute. looks like you had lots of fun :)

Lindy said...

i vote for barack and michelle as the best costum...not for president though

Nicole Angel said...

your costume is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! That looks like so much fun. I love everyone's costume but most of all KC and Sherry's :) So great!

Kyle said...

Love your costumes...so cute!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I have to comment on Michelle Obama. I love the shoes. My biggest pet peave with her is her shoes. I jsut said the other day she dresses frumpy and needs to wear HEELS!!! Looks like a potential first lady, CLASSY!! Looks and Cindy!!

Bella Beginnings said...

That was some clever costumes! So impressed that people woule participate!! How fun! You look great.

MyKelle J said...

Ok I am blog stalking you... and I have to say that I love you and Mavs costume! So cute! You make the best Olive Oil EVER!