Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A quickie from Raegan...

Today while I was making turkey and cheese sandwiches for lunch, Rae asked me if she could have a slice of turkey. I handed her one and while she was savoring every bite, I hear her say to Sarah.. RAE: "This turkey is so delicious, it tastes JUST like rotten apples!" SARAH : "Mmmm, or maybe a rotten banana?" RAE: "Hmm...I've never had a rotten banana..."
Whaaat?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kaylani, why are you feeding your kids rotten bananas and rotten apples???

Kaylani said...

i know seriously. Times are tough these days...

Caralee said...

That is a good one. I've got to try some rotten bananas one of these days...ha ha.

I've got to start writing stuff Carlee says down too.

Bella Beginnings said...

Raegan is definitly a funny one. Thanks again for taking those shoes off my hands. Haylee has never even missed them. They were MEANT for Raegan! I think we have a little camera that belongs at your house as well.