Monday, October 27, 2008

Catch up, part two...

Every year my Mom does a Halloween party for the younger than school age grand kids.
It always consists of making haunted houses and a few games or activities. She usually goes a bit over board on the haunted house accessories, but that's half the fun!The kids all had a great time and got pretty creative with their houses...Raegan Sarah cousins Rachel Hewson and Kyler and Laura. Obviously I didn't get pictures of all of the kids...just way too many of them now. My mom also made the traditional Bat's Brew and amazingly, it was pretty hard to convince half of the kids that it was safe to drink! Very funny!

4 comments:

Robyn and Anthony said...

Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know anytime we could watch your kids again would be great practice for us since we're expecting! It feels good to get the news out and the secret off or chest. 12 weeks was a long time to keep that from family & friends. So call us when you need a sitter again. Robyn & Anthony

Brilliantly Bridge said...

I miss you!

Kelly said...

You need to check out our blog quickly . . . we posted a picture of our computer generated baby on our page and . . . well . . . it's your son.

- Blue

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I love traditions. That sounds like tons of fun. I dont really love Halloween, but that seems to make it fun and exciting|