Last night after dinner, I had planned a little surprise for the kids to kick start October break. They were so excited when I told them that we were going to make caramel apples, I could have asked them to do anything and I would have gotten a great response!
They were such great helpers in unwrapping all the caramels
and getting dinner cleaned up, it was amazing.
We had a lot of fun dipping apples and adding the toppings-
nuts, mini Reese's pieces, chocolate sprinkles, and colorful sugar crystals.
It might have gotten a little out of control.
The only disappointment came when we told them that they couldn't eat them right away.
But, guess what we just ate for breakfast?
Mmm, delicious!


8 comments:
Stop!!!! I just can't take it! I am sending my boys to your house to live. That's that.
You're funny. I wish it was always this fun for my family. Baby steps, Jennifer.
You should have made your kids sing the bill cosby thing.. he sing dad is great he gives us chocolate cake... but you could have changed it!!! hahaha that is the most amazing thing i have ever heard!!!
You good mom you.
Aint no mountain high enough, aint no valley low enough, aint no river wide enough, to keep me from you.
Fo' sho.
your holiday food on your page makes me very hungry!! mmmm
Are you kidding? Pumpkin pie and now caramel apples. Seriously these are my two favorite fall treats! So jealous. I need to serioulsy get creative. My poor girls!
Those look really good. I love the last picture of the kids.
Those look delicious!
Post a Comment