Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged and here are the rules. Go to your pictures and go to the 6th folder. Open up the 6th picture and post it. Enjoy Blake on the monkey bars...first day of kindergarten last year. I now tag Jennifer, Allison. Ju, Jen cousin and anyone else.

3 comments:

Layton Clan said...

He is so darn cute - I just LOVE that Blake guy.. hey do you want me to watch your kids this Saturday night so that you can do to the bridal shower??? : ) hee hee...

CALL ME.

Jennifer said...

"This used to be my playground..."

No really, it did! Did you know that those monkey bars (and the big slide thing) were installed when I was in kindergarten??

Well, now you do.

By the way, I thought you were a Franklin family!

The Awesome Allens said...

Hey Mavity's!!! It's your old neighbor Nikki. :) I found your blog through the Mackelprangs. I hope you guys are doing GREAT!