I understand that long posts are just that...long! However, this is not for the purpose of anyone but myself and my piece of mind. If you want to know what our December consisted of, continue at your own risk, but don't say you weren't warned and don't stop being my friend!
Big Kid Parties:
This is the only picture that I ended up with from the Adult Christmas party at my parents' house. It's my dad modeling the new jacket that he got from the white elephant gift exchange that we did. He decided that it looked WAY better as pants!Brown Paper Packages:
Granny and Opa's Party:
This is from the Christmas party that my parents do each year for the grand kids.
One of the games they played consisted of smearing Vaseline on one of your team members faces, and then throwing cotton balls at them to see how many stick .
Blake was chosen for his team and he was a great sport!
I can't imagine how that must have felt!
Here are the three "Santas"...Blake, Luke and Zach.
Gingerbread Houses:
What's Christmas without the mess of frosting and candy and gingerbread houses? The kids were really able to get into it and decorate their own houses this year.
We had a great time watching them get creative!
BALLET:
Reagan had a ballet recital this month and it was her very first. She was so excited and had practiced REALLY hard. When it was time for her class to take the stage, she burst out into tears. I knelt on the side of the stage and held her hand while she stood in her spot and cried. The song was only about a minute long and she cried even harder when she realized that she had missed the whole thing! Luckily, Dad and Blake had gotten her flowers and that made it all go away! We were so proud of her anyway!
This is at our ward Christmas party. I know it's kinda' hard to see, but when we arrived, there was an announcement made about the kids being in the program. Well, I hadn't heard anything about it, but apparently, I was the only one because everyone else had their children in white shirts....Blake is the little red angel. (hey, it's good for finding him in the picture, right?)


4 comments:
Your parents are so cool! That looks like the most fun Christmas party I've ever seen! What a fun game... we might have to try that sometime! Looks like you had a fun Christmas!
that vasalene game is awesome! haha i would totally rock that!!
looks like tons of fun! Except for the vaseline on the face... I think that I would have to pass on that game, but it looks like the kids had a blast. Fun new years pictures and the christmas morning ones are priceless. I was so sad that Raegan was sad ont the recital day. She looked so pretty though and the flowers were so perfect!
What Ju meant to say was
"Vomit".
I love that picture of your Dad. And I love that every time I see him he calls me Wardo. hee hee
And also, I am jealous that you are caught up on your blog... I have so much to post, I don't even know where to start.
Post a Comment