mmm-hmm, that's me. what's up with my lack of posting lately? i wish i had a really great excuse, like traveling the world or on tour with my rock band. but alas, nothing like that to report. i do have WAY cooler news though. ready for this??? jake and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on the 7th of january. i know all you friends of mine can hardly believe 8 years is possible at our young age, so we'll just say that technically, it's not! however, all technicalities aside, 8 years has been a lot of fun and extremely eventful. in other news, i am a diaper free mama! two and a half years ago when sarah was born, i had 3 babes in diapers and sarah decided last saturday to just quit cold turkey! no accidents, no looking back. she even wakes up about 10 times each night to "check" if she has to go because she is paranoid of getting her pull-up wet. this child is a dream come true, what every mama needs for a third! heaven-sent, i tell you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
8 Years?? That's amazing! You're an inspiration to us all!! :) I love that you didn't have to do anything for the potty training thing! Bry's not even close to being ready and to be honest... neither am I!!
Good worker on the 8 years!
No diapers... that is seriously an accomplishment. OF course Sarah would decide that she was done. She is so grown up. Is Raegan still doing dance and if so, when? We haven't seen you guys lately.
well i do not have children so i cannot relate to you at all but it is ok if you are a lame blogger, just means you have a life haha... but congrats on the 8 years! thats a long time and it is crazy cause you guys are really young! i think.. haha i dont actually know how old you are... but.. oh well... take care
wow. congrats on the no dipes. and on the 8 years. (i'm not sure which one is the bigger accomplishment.)
happy 8th & happy no diapers. you are sure sitting pretty!!
okay...i am totally adding you to my blogging friends!! and sarah is heaven sent....holy cow she potty trained herself!! i am scared to try and potty train tanner...any tips?please give me tips...youve done three!
Kaylani, You silly head. This is the first time I've seen your blog and I just recently added the feature of friend links. I have to add as I go, you know? It's fun to see pictures of your cute family. I'm happy that I will be able to keep up with what you're doing now. Thanks for leading me to your blog.
congratulations!! what exciting news! i can't wait 'til the day of no more diapers!
Wow! I don't think I will ever be diaper free! Oh the envy.
Post a Comment