Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Eve:

Okay, so I need to explain Blake with the "guns." They came out of the box we got full of fire-crackers. They were the kind that you pull the trigger and it shoots out confetti. He really got a kick out of them and decided to pose with them in every possible picture...even when he wasn't supposed to be in them! We had a great time last night eating fondue at my brother's house and then we headed home about 7:30 for our own party. We just turned on what our kids call "up songs" and proceeded to dance and laugh for the next hour. Jake and I both had the best time we've had in a VERY LONG time just watching our kids play. They were so cute and I was able to capture some really great shots. We feel so blessed as we enter the new year with health, happiness, and wonderful family and friends.

8 comments:

Bella Beginnings said...

How fun to have your own party! This year we actually just hung out with our little family and had a new years bash with sparkling cider, banging pots and pans, toasts, and yelling happy new year, all before 9:00! It was so fun! The pictures are priceless!

Jennifer said...

Cute. Mike and I are lame. We were in bed before midnight and the kids didn't even know it was New Years... Sad.

IronLawGirl said...

you guys are so cute!

heidi said...

you guys are so good! happy new year!

Alleman Family said...

Fun Party! We played games with some friends and then came home about 8:30. We were asleep before midnight. I'm such a wuss now... I can't stay up late at all anymore! :) I hit 9 pm and I'm exhausted!

Bowman Family said...

So fun! I love dancing with my girls! We told the kids that "New Years" was at 9pm. It worked.

Anonymous said...

thats fun!! better the my new years! i sat in ahotel in beaver utah hahah ok so i was sleeping but still haha! cute pics

Anthony, Amy, Isaiah, Sage,Ada and Trueman said...

So we are lame also. The kids went to bed at 7:30 as normal. We watched The best of "This is Sports Center"-hysterical. Anyhow you guys are adorable. How fun!