My BrotherAdd to My ProfileMore Videos
This is Jake's younger brother running wild in Utah...don't ask me any questions about it, because I have NO answers. We love the kid, though.
So, what I was planning to say is basically what your friend Kristin said. That was just plain down right funny! I think my favorite part was at the hotdog stand. And I am in love too. I like hairy men.... :) love ya girl!
4 comments:
That is hilarious! Don't tell Ryan, but I'm in love your brother in law. ;)
So, what I was planning to say is basically what your friend Kristin said. That was just plain down right funny! I think my favorite part was at the hotdog stand. And I am in love too. I like hairy men.... :)
love ya girl!
HAHAHA. =D
This is hysterical. What a fun thing to do!
Post a Comment