Today is that day that comes around every year that makes me realize that I'm not so much a newly-wed anymore, although, I totally feel like one! It's the same as feeling like you just graduated high-school and then realize that my 10 year reunion is this summer. (really, are we that old? when did this happen) When did we become the parents of 4? When did we get a first grader? When did you leave your twenties behind? sorry. had to. You were only 22 when we got married! so young. and skinny. Age has done you well. Even though I am pretty lame-sauce and used a new baby as an excuse for your Christmas present, and anniversary, and probably Valentine's day too, it doesn't mean that I love you any less...probably even more. You are wonderful, amazing, fabulous, crazy, wild, terrific, hott (with 2 t's), super fun, (not fun-ny), loud, talented, and extremely sweet. I love you more than I thought I could love and it just grows more each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Seriously, when did we get so old??
Happy Anniversary!!
Umm, no, you are not lame. And I didn't "fix" the blog... I just made a button and then AL and I tried to work on the colors a little. Only, it didn't work... We will keep trying working on it. I was trying to get a template off of cutest blog on the block, but then it didn't work and then the whole thing was messed up... sigh.
P.S. I cannot believe you guys have been married for nine years.
P.P.S. You are nice and cool and I like you.
Post a Comment