Friday, January 9, 2009

Yay for brothers...

Can I just say that I LOVE that Blake finally has a brother. His days have taken on a new purpose and he is just so sweet with Jax. This is Blake pretending to sleep just like his little brother. I think they are so darn cute and it will be fun to see their relationship evolve as they are able to do more things together.

5 comments:

Dennison Family said...

So cute! I'm so excited for Payton to have a brother too! How exciting!

Annie said...

Oh! Beautiful boy! I'm so happy for you, especially for the bros. What a cute picture. Also, I don't know how I didn't notice before that Sarah is Emily's twin! Your kids have such angel faces. Anywho, congrats, and I wish you a good night's rest, and a long Sunday nap.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I am glad that Blake has a brother too! I am sure he will be the best big brother ever!!

EmJoy said...

They are both so cute. I think Jax may end up being the "big" little brother! Walker just put on a drum concert for my belly cause he thought "Freddy" would like it. Only 11 more sleeps!!! Don't let Jax grow till I get there.

The Hall Family said...

Blake is such a sweet boy. Jax is lucky.