Thursday, November 27, 2008

HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg!

Turkey Day 2008
I decided to take some last minute pictures once we arrived at my parents' house for Thanksgiving dinner since we were all happy and clean. I hope you all had a wonderful day. We feel so overwhelmed at this time of year for the many wonderful blessings that we have been given. If I'm looking a bit large it's because I only have 6 weeks left. Don't be a hater. If you can't say something nice...you know.Sarah wasn't cooperating, so I'm glad she smiled in the group shots.
I think this is my favorite picture that I've ever taken of Blake.
Raegan is just a sweetheart and really wanted to have this flower in the picture. You'd never guess that she had thrown up all night. This was her third year in a row to be sick on Thanksgiving and the only two days out of the year that she has ever thrown up. We just expect it now. And, like I said, Sarah wasn't cooperating, so no individuals of her.

5 comments:

EmJoy said...

I'm thankful for you little sister! You look so beautiful. Pregnancy is a glorious and beautiful thing. Enjoy your roundness, it will end soon! I missed you today and your family is so cute! Love you.

Allison said...

Koni-good work on the pictures and hooray for you for only 6 weeks left! By the way, has anyone admitted to taking the envelope off the fridge? Happy Thanksgiving!

Nicole Angel said...

you and your family are adorible!
Love your pictures!!
Happy holidays!
P.S. dont even sweat it you look fabulous!! <3

Layton Clan said...

Saw the kids at your mom's yesterday. Call me - I was worried.

Love you - Jen

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Those pictures turned out really good. I am impressed!!