This past Wednesday my brother K.C. got married. The week was full of family, parties, and lots of time with people we love. My sister Louisa and her family were in town from Pennsylvania and my other sister Emily was in town from Indiana with her family.
Unfortunately, I didn't pull my camera out much, but these are the few shots that I got...
The Grandkids...
Jake with his brother, Nick
Raegan and Blake
Raegan Paige


17 comments:
Kaylani -- you are seriously so talented! Gorgeous cake!
Unbelievable! That cake is so awesome!
The cake is amazing! You can do my wedding cake!
ditto to all. i just love the cake!!!
One more thing -- you make a beautiful kid, too! Your babies are so precious!
Oh, Karyn, you're so kind! Thanks for all the sweet comments! And everyone else, too...
Kaylani--I would have to take a lifetime of classes to make that cake. Well Done! Start a business!! Can I help?
You are amazing. Is there anything you can't do? You should look at doing cakes, I would have you do one for me if I weren't already married.
good work on the cake koni kon!
Of COURSE we will be there. We are not going to go crazy eating, because it's my parents first time doing thanksgiving just with them and their kids (and grandparents) so we want to support them in that. BUT, rest assured, we will be there. And I will be there looking for YOU!
Love you.
you can make cakes like that?!?! haha when i gt married you are totally making my cake haha oh a p.s chill out im not engaged.. haha yet... give me a few more weeks haha
Hey Kaylani its Whitney Deering Vance. I just wanted to say that cake was gorgeous!!!! I didnt know you did that.
Okay, that cake is seriously awsome. You are talented!
I loved Raegan's and Sarah's dresses! Yes, I saw the cake and drooled over how beautiful it was that night... it makes me want to try and work with fondant again, as my last expereinces were not so nice! Good worker.
That cake blows me away!!! I can't believe you made that - it looks like something from the food network!
Hey, who did KC marry?
great cake! glad to see you are back in full swing! i can't wait to see your finished front yard! yay for you guys!
Post a Comment