Most of you may recognize this as our home. I'm posting this as the official 'before' picture for our landscaping...
After a few discouraging/outrageous quotes on what it would cost to haul away the rock in our yard, Jake and I decided it would be way more economical to rent this...
The bobcat, aka Dad's Hot Wheels, was a huge hit with the kids...well most of them!
Blake thoroughly enjoyed the ride and could hardly believe that dad let him drive it too!
Raegan had a lot of fun too, but decided that it was too loud!
And Sarah, well, she didn't like anything about it. Not even the color.
We got all the rock hauled off to the neighbor's yard. I say "WE"
because I got to drive it too (not on Jake's lap though).
Yesterday, Jake had the Elder's in our Stake and his brother, Nick,
install the sprinkler system!
Tune in next week for the sod installation!


6 comments:
How cool! I love DIYers. I can't wait to see the after pictures!
How appropriate that Raegan is wearing her princess dress up!!! Looks like a lot of fun. I need to come by and see. Yeah for grass. We also need to do a cousins lunch for Karen's birthday!!! Keep the photos coming!
Hey Kayloni,
What a fun project you are undertaking!! :) My cute hubby isn't handy at all so if we have house projects I just have to wait til his dad comes into town and he fixes everything!! :) So, your cake was amazing!! What a fun thing to make with Emily. Your Halloween pics are way cute too!
GOOD WORKERS!!!
Hey Kaylani!! It's your cousin, Liz! I hope you don't mind! I was blog-surfing and found you! I can hardly wait to see more photos of your house under "Phase II" of landscaping! It should be GREAT!
Do you mind if I put you on my blog?
Thanks!
liz
Sara's face is going to make me CRY! How in the world are you? I didn't get your last post on my blog... we'll need to talk. We have been in this play, and literally, every night, we are there until 11 or 12 pm/am which ever way you look at it. It is over this weekend... thank goodness. I am needing to some changing around of some things(i'll expand on this later) and need your expertise.
Love you girl. You make my life mucho bueno.... jen
Post a Comment