
This is our cute family on Halloween. Jake was Kip and I think he was perfect! Blake wanted to be a knight and he requested that the girls be princesses so he could protect them. Then Aurora and Snow White decided that I needed to be Cinderella.
.JPG)
This was one day before Halloween when Raegan got to wear her dress to ballet. So.....of course they all got to put their costumes on...minus Sarah's wig. Blake LOVED her red lips!

I think this one is so cute because Sarah looks like a bobble-head with her HUGE wig...she adored it though. Raegan, of course, loved her 'kwally' (curly) hair, too!
5 comments:
So I am a geek and deleted my last post. Sorry. I was trying to fix it not delete it. Anyhow you all look Awesome. My sister's son Nathan was a Knight, Becca was a princess and Jared was a dragon. Anyhow I love the photos their awesome.
hahahaha nice wig you look just like cinderella!! your kids are way cute!!
I love the cinderella costume and the wig!!! So cute. The girlies of course looked great and blake looks like the best knight in shinning armor!!! Go and slay those dragons blake! Good worker Kaylani. You looked great! I am so happy that you can blog again.
Yeahhhh.
You are the cutest family ever!
Post a Comment