Saturday, November 3, 2007

Frustrations....

Well, i'm not ignoring the blogging world, my compputer is just driving me bonkers! Ever since I got home from Denver, it won't let me download pictures from my camera. I can't upload any pictures that I already have on my computer to post them either. Any suggestions? It also takes a LONG time to pull up anyone's blog, so I haven't even been able to keep up to date on those. I miss my blogging friends....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow can you say virus big time!! get a virus removel program... maybe itll help... lol idk im no computer wiz... lol goodluck

K said...

we miss you too!

Bella Beginnings said...

You can come blog at my house... let the kids play. Call me!

heidi said...

hope you get it fixed fast!

Bowman Family said...

Sounds familiar! We just bought a laptop and I am not even bothering with my old computer. Good luck! I feel your pain!

Whitney said...

Hey Kaylani, This is Whitney Deering Vance. We know Lauren!! She was telling me the other day you get your hair cut from her. She is the best I love her! Your family is so cute.

Bowman Family said...

You've been tagged!

Jennifer said...

Come back.

ashley said...

Kaylani! I miss your blogging! :) I hope K.C.'s wedding & reception were wonderful!!! Wish i could have been there...