This last weekend turned out to be quite eventful. For those of you who know my younger brother K.C., he's now officially engaged! He proposed to his fiance, Sherry Davis, on Friday night while they were swimming at the Buttes with some friends. She's a lot of fun and I'm bummed that I don't have any pictures of them to post but she's super cute and makes K.C. really smiley. It's very cute to watch the two of them together because it floods me with memories of my own engagement...back in the day. In other news, Jake's older sister Sara, and her husband Linus, welcomed their first baby on Saturday evening
This is their baby girl, and my new niece,
.I just can't get enough of her! She has these really long toes and she's just so tiny! Mady is perfectly healthy and I couldn't be happier for Sara and Linus.They are going to be the very best parents. What a beautiful little miracle!


6 comments:
Hi Kaylani! I know we've met a few times before! Im glad you like my pictures! I do have some openings! If you email me, I will email you back with some of the dates I have! Its lksilsby@hotmail.co.uk looking forward to hearing from you!
congrats to KC! & cute little baby... i just love little babies!!!
Beautiful baby! And is that spam?! If it is, sorry you got attacked by a spammer thing.
but wait...they know your name, so guess it is a real person. i think. or a very smart spam thing.
She is beautiful! She is lucky to have you as an aunt!!!!
Random I know to comment this late. i was looking for old pics of Raegan when she was younger. I took Pics of Payten for church sunday with her hair done. When i looked at them she reminded me of her. So I came across this old post of yours! My little newborn I miss her being a baby!
Post a Comment