Who knew? Apparently I am a closet Donny Osmond fan! Through a strange twist of events I was able to go to his concert tonight at the Celebrity Theatre with my mom.
I must admit I was a little skeptical thinking for sure I would be the youngest one there. I was also convinced that I wouldn't know any of his songs. I agreed to go because a couple of years back when he was in town, I got to do his makeup when he made a t.v. appearance on ABC 15. While I wasn't in the same age group as the majority of his fans, I wasn't as out of place as I thought I would be. We were even on the 7th row! He put on a really great concert and I even sang along with almost every song! He was very involved with the crowd and had a lot of candid conversations.
He's such a fun performer and I have to admit he made my heart pound. I had such a great time with my mom! I was thankful that Jake wasn't there as I unknowingly reverted to my teenage heartthrob years. I stood, I yelled, I whistled, I even threw in a few cat calls. Donny, I'll be buying your new c.d. tomorrow and I vow to never miss another concert. Good luck on the healthy delivery of grandchild #2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
You obviously have a thing for older men... you need help...Obviously I can not have you speak to your mother about this...because SHE TOOK YOU TO THE CONCERT AND MOST LIKELY PARTICIPATED IN THE SCREAMING AND YELLING! I AM SO TELLING YOUR DAD!!!
Broken hearted,
Jacob
Kaylani, this is just one of the many reasons I love you! Keep up the good work. It's never good to loose that youthfulness!
oh donny... this is very random that your mom had tickets, but I do remember a summer in Utah, when we drove around until we found osmond row and then some kids let us in and we picked leaves from the trees and put them in our journals. I still have that dumb leaf! I vaguely remember who he was, but I remember he was a cutie and famous, so there I picked a leaf from osmond row in Provo, UT. Looks like fun.
I'm on the older men wagon too! ;)
Please ladies... are your men 7 and a half years older? I have you all beat.
Plus, my college attachment to the hip was 9 years older.
I HAVE A THING FOR OLDER MEN!
I am so glad that you went Kay!
kon, this is kayleen. and this post is so funny. i can totally see you crushing on donny.
is that a wallet chain hanging from his pocket in that last pic? oh donny.
Post a Comment