
Okay, really. This kid is just the cutest thing EVER! We love our Jaxaroni! At 8 months he finally loves food, but only the big people kind. These pictures are when we game him a piece of sausage and he was incredibly pleased! He has 2 bottom teeth and almost 2 top teeth. He makes funny faces and when we laugh, he makes more! His very favorite friend is Blake and gets really excited when he comes home from school. When Jaxon was 6.5 months old, he decided to sit, crawl and stand all for the first time in the very same day! Now we just can't slow him down. He still is famous for his adorable fish faces and makes them whenever he is really concentrating on something. He's not quite sleeping through the night, but takes two two-hour naps during the day. He loves baths, Flash, going nakey, getting tickled (he has the best thighs!), falling asleep in my arms, and popsicles. He absolutely hates getting dressed and the texture of pureed food. That's about it. We sure love this kid to pieces!
4 comments:
oh my! That fishy face is hilarious! He looks like your Sarah a ton!! Man, you guys have pretty cute kiddos. I'm jealous! :)
don't you love it when all of their food collects in their fat folds and down their shirt? he is so cute.
he is seriously so cute and such a little man already. I still need to give you the photos from the cabin of he and Elyse.
Wow! I missed a few posts, but I am all caught up now. Whew! J is so cute in those pix and even looks Tillmanish in the 2nd one:) Loved the dog in the car photo and really loved how you saved me, yesterday. I love you!
Post a Comment