Monday, September 28, 2009

September (updated). or started.

What a lazy lady I have been. Unmotivated and feeling overwhelmed. I don't even have any excuses. At least not anything coming to mind. Just not blogging. (remind me to never refer to myself as 'lady' again. not ever. Tonight's post will be a compilation of photos and a brief explanation. Here goes...
Sarah started preschool at Orange Patch with her cousin Rachel
I don't love this picture, but it makes me realize even more how much we look alike
Jaxon had a contest with Blake to see who could grow their top teeth in first...
In this picture it was still undecided, but the winner is......Jaxon!
I wish you could smell this hair-do. I caught Raegan and Sarah each with an aerosol can of air freshener "makin' him look handsome..." Mission accomplished, ladies.
Found matching shoes for all of my boys and couldn't pass them up. The baby's cost the most-dad's the least. I don't get it.
Rae has taken an interest in doing her own hair and comes up with some really creative do's.
One day I came across Sarah playing. Should I be concerned? We went to the outside movie at the amphitheater and loved it. The weather was wonderful!
The kids had their primary program yesterday and because their parts were memorized and they were brave and didn't need help, Dad let them have all the ice cream and toppings that they wanted after church. Can you say, "sugar high"? Stay tuned for part two.

8 comments:

lizlaughs said...

Those are all so funny! You did a great job on the primary program!

Shelley said...

Your blog makes me absolutely happy! I have the most adorable cousins EVER! Love it! Keep me posted!
Shelley

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Love the pics. The one of Sarah playing is funny. I guess they are all doing back bends, I wonder if they got tired?? They sure are growing up fast!

Layton Life said...

Is it ok to say that your Jaxon reminds me of my babies at that age?? And that looking at him makes me want another one?? WHAT!?! Yeah, I said it...I think I want another :) You have such a beautiful family....YOU should have 5 more! Love you!

Robyn and Anthony said...

So fun to see your cute kids and how much fun youre all having together.

Bella Beginnings said...

the movie was so much fun! Great post... cool about the matching shoes... I am impressed. Yeah for being brave on the PP. Ice cream is definitly the best bribe!

Kelly said...

Thanks for your kind words on my baby blog. It is appreciated.

Brilliantly Bridge said...

Hey Kaylani, I have been thinking about you and Dora came over and we were talking about you and she asked for you info. She wants to send testimonies to Elder Jaksina for Christmas and was hoping you and Jake could contribute. Let me know when you get this. Take care and keep in touch.
Love ya, Nikki