Wednesday, April 29, 2009

yay me.

kinda new to this whole couponing thing. i don't remember my mom EVER using a coupon. i'm still trying to get the hang of it, but i'm having a lot of fun while i try to save my family some money. here's a picture from my latest trip:
50 bucks! I saved 87! items include:
-2 gallons milk -4 gallons water -2 boxes cereal -10 packages cheese -2 boxes capri sun -6 brownie mixes -cascade dish detergent -6 bags frozen veggies -4 Lawry's marinades -2 bottles seasonings -2 frozen dinners -3 packages toilet paper -marshmallows -graham crackers -chocolate bars -etc.

10 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

Couponsense? I tried that for a while. It's pretty addicting seeing how much you can get for so little!

Layton Mom said...

I love couponing, it's like a littlegame for me and I always win!

heidi said...

isn't coupon sense the best?! for real... i need to get back into it.

Kaylani said...

not couponsense. just doing it the old fashion way...on my own

Afton said...

I am impressed! I better get on the ball!

Jenyce Harris said...

That is awesome Kaylani! It is time consuming but very rewarding! Good for you. I am so glad you liked the BREATHE. I am loving everything that I am using. I am coming down in a couple weeks and my friend is going to have a dr. mom event. I'll let you know when that is if you want to come.

Anonymous said...

Sa-weet! You made out like a bandit!!!

Jennifer said...

Yaay! That is exciting! I was couponing for a while, but then I got pregnant and the thought of spending an extra 20 minutes grocery shopping was enough to make me quit.

Alleman Family said...

Congrats!! I love to put all my stuff on the kitchen counter and make Ty guess how much I spent! I do pinching your pennies. It's FREE! You should look at it sometime... Happy Shopping!

Allison said...

were the two cute girls included in the cost? and where do you find these coupons? if you have to buy a magazine it seems like it takes away the savings...guide me!