Wednesday, April 15, 2009

t.v. junkie

'nuf said.
forgot i took these last week when dad was out of town.
at least he has good taste.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok, I am sending that boy a BLUE bumbo chair. ha.

P.S. Remember how I have a box sitting on my dresser with Jaxon Mavity's name on it and inside is a 3-6 month outfit that I never sent and now surely will not fit him? Oops.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Yes, Good taste. Love the office:)

Deborah said...

that is so funny! i totally need to get one of those chairs for eden. then she can be a t.v. junkie too :)

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hall Family said...

Cute!

Cashelle said...

That is so funny! I love the pink bumbo. My 3 year old son is sporting a pink barbie scooter (much to husband's disdain.) And, hey what better to watch than the Office. That is hilarious!