Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER!

We're just 'dye'-ing to tell you and we couldn't wait... HoPpY EaSteR!! We hope your day is all it's 'cracked' up to be. Full of 'egg'-cellent memories made, surrounded by the 'peep'-le you love! Love, the Mavity fam(on a sugar high) and it's only 10... *post subject to revision if I think of any other cheesy cliches

7 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Cute post. They look so happy to have their easter baskets!

Robyn and Anthony said...

such a cute post! Happy Easter to all of you

Jennifer said...

So cute! I like them.

Layton Clan said...

Look at those cute little hopping bunnies. How I love them - Jax is so handsome K, he has his very own look!!!

Bella Beginnings said...

i love the peeps! Seriously that is such a cute photo! Looks like you guys had fun.

Alleman Family said...

That's awesome! I hope some day I'll be as cool as you and come up with all kinds of great Easter sayings... :)

The Hall Family said...

I bet they are still on a sugar high!! Glad you had a fun Easter. I can't believe how much Jax is growing up!